Maverick ET732 Long Range Wireless Dual 2 Probe BBQ Smoker Meat Thermometer Set With DB-Tech Meat Temperature Magnet Guide Maverick ET732 W/ DB-Tech Meat Magnet B00ANCXJR6
By : Maverick Shipping : Usually ships in 24 hoursFulfilled by Amazon and Sold by DBROTH
Thanks to everyone for visiting the product Maverick ET732 Long Range Wireless Dual 2 Probe BBQ Smoker Meat Thermometer Set With DB-Tech Meat Temperature Magnet Guide B00ANCXJR6 then you will like it . This is Best special offers on product from Maverick in model ET732 W/ DB-Tech Meat Magnet. I hope you will like this B00ANCXJR6 ET732 W/ DB-Tech Meat Magnet Maverick Maverick ET732 Long Range Wireless Dual 2 Probe BBQ Smoker Meat Thermometer Set With DB-Tech Meat Temperature Magnet Guide product. You can read detail more text below.
Post in Sun 03-Mar-2013 22:20:39
List Price : Click!!! Check Price And More Detail
6 new or used available from $52.37
You can buy this product, Check update price And See more detail of Maverick Maverick ET732 Long Range Wireless Dual 2 Probe BBQ Smoker Meat Thermometer Set With DB-Tech Meat Temperature Magnet Guide ET732 W/ DB-Tech Meat Magnet
by click the button. Thank you or your interest in this product.
Product Description :
The Maverick ET732 Long Range Wireless Dual 2 Probe BBQ Smoker Meat Thermometer Set With DB-Tech Meat Temperature Magnet Guide . This is product by brand Maverick model ET732 W/ DB-Tech Meat Magnet. You can buy it at a cost of approximately $89.99 (as Sun 03-Mar-2013 22:20:39). You can check price from 6 new or used available from $52.37 user. It . It can use about Monitor barbecue temperature; receiver beeps and flashes if temperature falls above or below your programmed range . Receiver displays barbecue temperature up to 572 farenheit . Monitor internal temperature of meat from 300 feet away; wireless receiver with lcd beeps and flashes when meat temperature goes above your programmed temperature . Count up and Count down timer . Lcd of receiver has back light for use at night . I hope like this product, Thank you.
Product Detail :
Amazon Sales Rank: #46 in Lawn & Patio Brand: Maverick Model: ET732 W/ DB-Tech Meat Magnet
PRODUCT ALL REVIEW : (Total Review : 70)
I did a lot of research before buying this device, but now that I own it, I love it. I use it with a Big Green Egg (BGE) to smoke foods. To do it right, you really need to not keep opening and closing the lid. There is a built-in dial thermometer in my BGE, but I have no way of knowing whether it's accurate or not since they have a reputation for being inaccurate, sometimes by as much as 50 to 100 degrees. By using one of the dual probes to monitor the BGE internal oven temperature and the other to keep track of the meat, chicken or pork, I know exactly what needs to be done to maintain the temperature as well as when the meal is cooked.
Many of you who are experienced BBQers know that there is often the famous "stall" that happens when cooking low and slow. It will look like the meat has reached a certain temperature and won't go any higher, even though it will if you're just patient and leave it be. That means that it is difficult to cook by time alone on any smoker, including a BGE. With the second probe monitoring the meat, you can watch it hit the stall point and then confidently wait while the meal continues to cook and it reaches the correct internal temperature.
The probes are easy to use and set-up. The oven temperature gauge attaches to the wire grill with a special clip. The other control inserts into the meat exactly the way any internal cooking gauge does. You'll need to read the instructions to understand how to pair them and that each button means, but it took me all of 5 minutes to unravel the whole thing. I admit that I'm good with technical things, but this really isn't a difficult item to master.
Now that I have this product, I can't imagine cooking without it. I think it gives me much more control over both the oven temperature and making sure the meat is to the temperature I want for maximum tenderness. Highly recommended.
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful. By Ron Lockhart This thermometer is really amazing. If you have read all the features of the product, I'm sure you know all about it's potential. There is a much more thorough review on the website amazingribs.com but I will throw my two cents in... I lost the wireless signal a couple of times throughout 14 hours of smoking. Each time, all I had to do was push the wires in a little harder and twist them around and then turn it off and back on again. I found the thermometer to be extremely accurate and precise (the temperature readout will jump up and down as much as 3 degrees without meaning which is a measure of the precision, and the meat was perfect when the temp reached the 190 we were shooting for so that's my measure of accuracy). I was smoking two large pieces of meat and so I had to move the meat thermometer. I found that it recalibrated after about 5 minutes (maybe as quickly as 3 minutes). You do need to be a little carful when cleaning the probes, but this is a small price to pay for being able to continuously monitor both the grill and meat temperature while you're comfortable in a chair, drinking a beer, and watching the game.
This is a great product and a must have for anybody serious about smoking meat.
5 of 5 people found the following review helpful. I've used this product twice now. It works great! Careful...don't fully immerse the probes into water, or they may register an error. If that happens, all is not lost. Just give it a few days to dry out and it should work fine. Also, if your receiver displays LLL or HHH, it may be that the probe is not fully plugged in to the transmitter. I had that problem, but it cleared up when I noticed that the probe plug wasn't fully seated into the jack. If that doesn't work, and you know it's not due to moisture, then it may be defective according to the instructions. By sargechron By Thomas E. Dawson III
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. Some content that appears on this site come from AMAZON Services LLC This content is provided 'as' and are subject to change or remove it at any time. Amazon, the Amazon logo, Endless, and the Endless logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
No comments:
Post a Comment