Black Maverick ET732 Long Range Wireless Dual 2 Probe BBQ Smoker Grill Meat Thermometer with Meathead Temperature Magnet ET732B B00AAJX4QI Black
By : Shipping : Usually ships in 24 hoursFulfilled by Amazon and Sold by Cool Stuff Quick
Thanks to everyone for visiting the product Black Maverick ET732 Long Range Wireless Dual 2 Probe BBQ Smoker Grill Meat Thermometer with Meathead Temperature Magnet B00AAJX4QI Black this is product good quality . This is Cheap price on product from in model ET732B. I hope you will like this B00AAJX4QI ET732B Black Maverick ET732 Long Range Wireless Dual 2 Probe BBQ Smoker Grill Meat Thermometer with Meathead Temperature Magnet product. You can read detail more text below.
Post in Sun 03-Mar-2013 22:21:21
List Price : Click!!! Check Price And More Detail
2 new or used available from $59.99
You can buy this product, Check update price And See more detail of Black Maverick ET732 Long Range Wireless Dual 2 Probe BBQ Smoker Grill Meat Thermometer with Meathead Temperature Magnet ET732B
by click the button. Thank you or your interest in this product.
Product Description :
The Black Maverick ET732 Long Range Wireless Dual 2 Probe BBQ Smoker Grill Meat Thermometer with Meathead Temperature Magnet . This is product by brand model ET732B. You can buy it at a cost of approximately $84.99 (as Sun 03-Mar-2013 22:21:21). You can check price from 2 new or used available from $59.99 user. It Black. It can use about Built in Timer . Comes with Meathead's Award-Winning 8.5" x 5.5" Temperature Magnet . Measures both Meat and Grill Temperatures . Wireless . Sleek Black Color . I hope like this product, Thank you.
Product Detail :
Amazon Sales Rank: #3466 in Lawn & Patio Color: Black Model: ET732B
PRODUCT ALL REVIEW : (Total Review : 5)
I bought this to use with a smoker. It is really important to control the smoker internal temp accurately and smoker builtin thermometers generally aren't that accurate. I had read that the cables were the weak point in this unit, so I was extremely careful handling the cables. Nevertheless, after THREE uses, the grill probe stopped working. I assume it was the cable. I think this is a piece of expensive junk.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful. By Fishboy I love this thermometer! It is accurate and has an excellent range. In addition, the ability to monitor the temperature of both the meat you are cooking and the temperature of the grill or smoker really helps to give you excellent results. I would recommend it to anyone serious about their BBQ.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful. I was very close to buying the iGrill, but had my reservations with BlueTooth. I know how keyboards and earpieces lose their connection and the sometimes difficulty in getting them reconnected is frustrating. Reviews told me of disconnect problems with iPhone and iPad devices. Otherwise, I'm on iOS guy and always looking for ways to enhance that experience.
The Maverick uses different (radio) technology to connect the base and remote units. They work extremely well together. Just remember to power up the remote before the base. The probes read accurately. The only complaints I have are that the units are bit bulkier than they need to be. And the temp change is a 1 degree increment that only goes up. So at its default setting, I have to cycle over 600º to come back around to a lower temp. Otherwise it is a well built, accurate and reliable grilling thermometer. By midcarol1 By J. Capurso
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. Some content that appears on this site come from AMAZON Services LLC This content is provided 'as' and are subject to change or remove it at any time. Amazon, the Amazon logo, Endless, and the Endless logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
No comments:
Post a Comment