Sunday, March 3, 2013

%%% 147921 Taylor 1479 Commercial Wireless Remote Digital Food Thermometer Taylor


Taylor 1479 Commercial Wireless Remote Digital Food Thermometer Taylor 147921 B002E1AVT8 White/blue 



By : Taylor   Shipping : Usually ships in 24 hoursShips from and sold by Amazon.com  
Thanks to everyone for visiting the product Taylor 1479 Commercial Wireless Remote Digital Food Thermometer B002E1AVT8 White/blue this is good product garantee! . This is Deals product from Taylor in model 147921. I hope you will like this B002E1AVT8 147921 Taylor Taylor 1479 Commercial Wireless Remote Digital Food Thermometer product. You can read detail more text below.
 





Post in Sun 03-Mar-2013 22:21:17
List Price : Click!!! Check Price And More Detail 
56 new or used available from $18.08


You can buy this product, Check update price And See more detail of Taylor Taylor 1479 Commercial Wireless Remote Digital Food Thermometer 147921
by click the button. Thank you or your interest in this product.





Product Description :


A Taylor 1479 Commercial Wireless Remote Digital Food Thermometer . This is product by brand Taylor model 147921. You can buy it at a cost of approximately $29.99 (as Sun 03-Mar-2013 22:21:17). You can check price from 56 new or used available from $18.08 user. It 10.25" h x 8.25" w x 1.75" l, .86 pounds White/blue. It can use about Wireless remote pager for monitoring cooking temperatures from up to 200 feet away . For use in oven or on barbecue or smoker; beep/flash "ready" indicator; kitchen timer; volume control . Displays set and current internal-food temperature; lanyard, clip, stand, magnet, and batteries included . Commercial roasting/baking digital thermometer with easy-to-read backlit LCD screen . Measures approximately 1-4/5 by 8-1/5 by 10-1/5 inches; 1-year limited warranty . I hope like this product, Thank you.


Product Detail :
Amazon Sales Rank: #7861 in Kitchen & Housewares Color: White/blue Brand: Taylor Model: 147921 Number of items: 1 Dimensions: 10.25" h x 8.25" w x 1.75" l, .86 pounds



PRODUCT ALL REVIEW : (Total Review : 94)


 




 


By Gourmet Foodie By Beth By Meat Authority! I have read the "help" offered by the Taylor engineer. I think he is just explaining away the fact that Taylor did not design this appropriately for the environment it is going to be regularly used in. I am an engineer by training and have used these types of temp measurement devices before many times - they are popular because they are accurate and reliable. If packaging is not designed correctly, anything will fail. (perfect example - computer manufacturers design keyboards to have a drink spilled on them; is this logical: no; does it keep the keyboard safe in its likely use environment: yes)
My problem is that the crimp that holds the wires into the probe did not hold well so the plastic protective sheath pulled out and, no, I did not pull the probe out by the cord. Now the little wires that actually combine to determine the temperature rub on the probe opening and cause an error (especially if even slightly moist). Bottom line: the cord should have been sheathed in braided metal like every other probe out there.
There may be good news: as I was writing the review sitting on hold with customer servcie, someone finally answered my call. They will send another probe out for free...in a month and a half because they are backorded. I'm sure the Taylor engineer will chalk the demand for replacement probes up to user error. Good luck to those who purchased.

39 of 43 people found the following review helpful. I purchased this item at another retailer (wish I would have gotten it here!) and have used it twice already. The price was great! I had a corded one before that didn't have the remote, but wanted to try this. I used it on the grill to cook some chicken and had no problem with the cord at all. It was great because I didn't have to constantly run to the grill to check the temp -- I did once but then realized I didn't have to and waited for the beeps (and it was cold out). The chicken breast turned out well. I used it in the oven this weekend for a roast, and again, it was great. The meat was done really well and cooked just the way we like it. I like that I don't have to spend all my time in the kitchen checking and checking the temperature. I truly didn't worry about the roast until I got the beeps. Can't wait to try it again for the holidays Just finished reading my copy of Cooks' Illustrated and I see they've listed this wireless as their new #1 thermometer, knocking off the previous title holder. I love this piece and am glad to see the experts think so too. It's compact and works well. I love the backlight and that the remote beeps, vibrates and flashes a light for the various pre-alerts I've set for cooking. I use it more indoors than for BBQ's, but it's clearly a great piece and by a company who knows thermometers. I have other Taylor items too.

29 of 32 people found the following review helpful.
 



 





 




CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. Some content that appears on this site come from AMAZON Services LLC This content is provided 'as' and are subject to change or remove it at any time. Amazon, the Amazon logo, Endless, and the Endless logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

No comments:

Post a Comment